Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Do We Really Need This?


You might remember the "Virgin Mary" cheese sandwich that caused quite a stir when it sold on eBay for $28,000. Well, last week I stumbled upon the Holy Toast miracle bread stamper, a plastic stamp that leaves a Virgin Mary impression on toast. I know people create food sculptures all the time, but I think a toast stamping club may be forming somewhere out there.

Adam over at Sci-Fi Tech says the Zuse is the wave of the future. This conceptual toaster printer burns black and white pictures onto pieces of toast. It can mount on any wall, and is automatically activated when you slide in a slice of bread. Unfortunately, it only prints abstract pictures held in its memory, but Adam says he would like to see it do some toast messaging.

Now that companies are using text messages to fire employees, I think on less texting device is a better idea. I sure wouldn't want a picture of Donald Trump doing his cobra hand thingie on my toast.

I love toast, but I'm not sure we need to have images printed on it. What do you think?

1 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are a whole myriad of ways to go with this...

I'm thinkin' I don't want to be eating a picture of a loved one...LOL.

Mike - SBC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home