Monday, January 22, 2007

Persistent Prayer Needed



Please pray for Caleb Sammuel Bennett. Rory and Noel Bennett are expecting his birth and recently recieved this news:We had an ultrasound that shows our baby has some enlarged points in his brain which could mean Down syndrome or a drain shunt put in at birth. Please pray for us… Our friends Dan & Lori and Brad & Erica have both seen God do miracles with a pregnancy that had the possibility of a difficult outcome. Please pray for them.

Ps 139:13-18
13 For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb.
14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well.
15 My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them.
17 How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them!
18 If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand; When I awake, I am still with You. NKJV

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home