Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Stephen B. Called Today!

Josh shares this story and its great! Click here

You Know You've Hit the Bigtime When...

...none other than this guy comes calling.We in the IT office at IHOP received a voicemail today (well, two actually) that went something like this."Hi. I'm looking for Mike Bickle, but the phone system dumped me to this extension. My name is Stephen Baldwin. I have been an actor for over fifteen years and now I have a ministry. If you need to find out about me you can go to stephenbaldwin.com ... that's Stephen with a P-H. Ummm, I am trying to reach Mike Bickle ... and Corey Russell if I can. I connect different Christian ministries together. My number is XXX-XXX-XXXX. That's XXX-XXX-XXXX. And that's my personal cell number here in New York."Then he called back a second time and left almost the same message. In case we didn't get it the first time.We laughed because we thought it was a prank. But it was real apparently.You heard it here first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home