Monday, February 26, 2007

The Biggest List of IHOP Bloggers/Wordcasters




My goal is to be the google of the IHOP Blogosphere. Okay its a small goal to day but when 500 to 5,000 hits you wont think so. I've added several IHOP bloggers to my blogroll. I want to include everyone who is an IHOP blogger or even those from other Houses Of Prayer. I need your help. Please check out the list to the right if you or someone you know who has an IHOP blog is not listed drop me the url in the comments I'll check em out and post em. Won't even do the usual disclaimer...they are accountable to Jesus for every word not me. It would be great if your blog is listed for you to do in kind and post www.prayershake.blogspot.com on your blog.

What you say could change someone's life for eternity.






3 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The as-yet non-existent future Philly HOPper - prayer goes further in Philly!

www.christiansbehaving.wordpress.com

 
At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda Beattie -> http://amandabeattie.wordpress.com/

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger ChriS & Yvette Ferguson said...

I'll get these up today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home