Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Orange Mocha at St. Arbucks


Am I the only one who thinks the idea of an "Orange Mocha" is gross! What are the good folks at St. Arbucks thinking these days? An orange creme frappuccino is fine think of orangecicle or orange creme soda. But orange mocha...NOT! This is a genetic mutation gone a muck. Orange and coffee and chocolate do not mix together in the same drink. It is an unnatural combination, worse than polyester (plastic and fabric is so wrong!) So has anyone tried it yet and am I wrong!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 3:25 AM, Blogger Chuck Scott said...

You are not alone. The very idea triggers a gag reflex.

I'm cool with a cup of black coffee. No need to dress it up.

what exactly is mocha anyway?

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger ChriS & Yvette Ferguson said...

Chuck, Thanks for the comment. A Mocha is typically two shots or more of esspresso and chocolate syrup or powdered. The better the coffee and chocolate the better the drink. Too much syrup ruins it!

Orange...disgusting!

Black coffee is best when you are fasting. If you add creams it stirs the appetite.Coffee also known as "Prayer Juice"!

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Jerry James said...

I agree with Chuck.
I am cleaning up the mess right now.
.
Chris -
I more than enjoy gleaning from all the treasurers you set forth in Read, Think, Pray, Live, even if it does make me throw-up every once in a while.

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger ChriS & Yvette Ferguson said...

Jerry: Thanks for reading and commenting. Its so encouraging to hear when people get something from a post humor or truths of God!

BTW, I love you wit and wisdom on This Is That!

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger mommy2four said...

Ok, so I tried this drink ...the Orange Mocha and it is very very tasty. I actually stumbled upon this blogger while I was googling for a recipe to maybe make my own Orange Mocha at home. I was a little repulsed by the sound of it, by was encouraged by an employee at St. Arbucks to try it and it's my new favorite drink.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home