Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Does The Koran Call Jesus More Than A Prophet? Read it for your self

Camel Tracks Post 2
PAKKA MUSLIMS
AL-IMRAN 3:42-55

As I was reading the Koran in my mother tongue, I came upon a passage that flooded my heart with hope. You too can experience this same hope after you seize the truth of Surah Al-Imran 3:42-55. It hurts my heart to know that not everyone has eyes to see this truth. I pray that Allah will open your eyes to recognize truth.

Read Surah Al Maidah 5:83: “And when they listen to what has been sent down to the messenger, you see their eyes overflowing with tears because of the truth they have recognized. They say; “Our Lord! We believe; so write us down among the witnesses.”

Who are the “they” in this ayat? Who are the people that are able to recognize Allah’s truth? We will find the answer in Surah Al-Imran.

I have read Surah Al-Imran 3:42-55 more than 100 times. Each time, I feel the same joy that I received the first time I discovered the Truth in this passage. The discovery I made is nothing new. Many people in history have made the same discovery because their eyes were also opened to the Truth. Each day, hundreds of our Muslim brothers’ eyes are being opened by Allah as they read Surah Al-Imran 3:42-55. Those who understand this Truth call themselves “Pakka” or “Complete” Muslims.

Allah is confirming the Truth of Al-Imran 3:42-55 by speaking to many Muslims through dreams. A recent worldwide survey was conducted of 600 “Pakka” Muslims. Out of 600, 150 said that they became “Pakka” Muslims through a dream where a messenger of Allah appeared to them and confirmed the truth of Surah Al-Imran 3:42-55. Some “Pakka” Muslims have had dreams where they saw and heard the prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, confirm the Truth that is presented in this booklet. In one of the holy kitabs, an ayat says, “You shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall set you free.” Do you want to know the Truth and be set free?

Please take the time to open your Koran and read for yourself, ayat by ayat, this wonderful passage. I have provided you with my explanation of each ayat. I pray that your eyes will be opened and you will understand this Truth and join the Pakka Muslim movement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home