Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Calling All Lurkers


A lurker is a person who reads discussions on a blog or other interactive system like chat room or forum , but rarely participates by contributing their comments. Tell me a bit about yourself- who you are, where you’re from, what you do, what you like the most and what you would like to see on this site. This can encourage me to also post more frequently. This will also let you get to know some of the other lurkers and will even give you a few hits to your site if you have one.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lurkers?! How funny--I have never heard the term. Anyway-I enjoy the stories/pics of people I cannot reconize.:-> Where do you find this stuff? Keep it comin'.
Tonya Lafayette

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger ChriS & Yvette Ferguson said...

Well, I lurk at a few great blogs and research old dead preachers. Cause the guys that are living are all too often concerned about their reputations to speak the WHOLE truth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home