Thursday, March 15, 2007

Blog of the Week...Charity Bates



The blogging world is congested. Some have tried to limit their blog rolls to people they know personally, blogs they think are the "bomb", or teachers the think are the greatest. Yet if I only share with you those who "I approve of" I could miss promoting God's person of the hour. After all he usually prefers the foolish to confound the wise. So if I am looking for the wise, I might miss his foolish vessel. My take: hey high light them all...who knows who God will use one day. Maybe today. So I currently have the largest IHOP & Friends of IHOP Blog Roll. Do I read them all or even agree with them all...no way. So I'll continue to add to that Blog Roll with your help we may someday simply have an entire blog devoted to that purpose.

Yet there is value in me sharing a Blog of note. So today I highlight one of our families' best friends and one of Night Watch's best bloggers.
Miss Charity. Random Facts she spoke french in Kindergarten.

So Whose Blog Do You Frequent? Why?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bootleg,

Check out the comment section of my son in laws last post and you will find yourself mentioned. READ CAREFULLY. I was waiting for you to find the clue, but I got tired of the waiting.

Mandrake

 

Post a Comment

<< Home