Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hello and Goodbye

It is with great sorrow that I say goodbye to blogger and move forward to wordpress. Why? Wordpress simply offers more user features...the new blogger is improved but not nearly enough. I am sad because Blogger is where I "cut my teeth" on blogging. But it is time for something better, loyalty is not enough when its free and their product offers more. I am not deleting this blog because it is home to the World's Largest IHOP-KC Blogroll. My new site won't have a full list yet.



I may occassional post here but hope that all of you will visit my new blog and Subscribe to the RSS Feed. If I am listed on your blogroll please update the link.






Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger Kingdom Shifts said...

Are you familiar with an old western classic movie titled Shane? At the end, the little boy cries out to the old rugged cowboy, "Shane, come back!"

Don't worry, to spare you anymore grief or guilt over leaving blogger, we won't pitifully hollar: "Chris, come back!"

Rather, we'll step out and follow you to your new destination!

Blessings!

Brian

 
At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about time ... :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home