Sunday, October 22, 2006

Posting Comments...Should Be Fun1


The idea behind blogging is that of a dialogue and not a monologue. Some are new at this...you read a post, think about it, and if it really sparks something in you, POST A COMMENT. This is where blogging comes alive. People you don't even know may be inspired or challenged. Share your thoughts. Did something help you? Stir something within you? Inspire you? Anger you?

How do you post a comment? Click on the comment button below each entry. Decide if you have the courage to identify yourself or remain anonymous. That is your decision I'll post either way. Write your thoughts and post the comment. It is as easy as email.

I will even post opinions that are contrary to my own. I will however not tolerate any abusive language and reserve the right to edit anything prior to posting. If you blogg mention your site.

4 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude - You're right. This comment thing is a blast. But what's with the anti-mac add?

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger ChriS & Yvette Ferguson said...

Shawn,

It isn't anti-mac at all. Its a spoof on M.S. if they had anything on apple they would argue inteligently...since they don't they resort to violence. I'd gladly trade my DELL for a mac any day.

 
At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What?...you traitor you...you'd give up a PC for a MAC? And here I thought of you as a brother. Off with your head.

Mike, formerly your SBC brother

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger ChriS & Yvette Ferguson said...

SBC,

My obsevations are that there are basically two types of MAC Users, those who are under 30 almost all love MAC. Those over 30 that love it are creative types that were influenced by someone under 30. I'd side with PC cause that's all I've ever used except for one thing...every Windows PC I have used suffers from "frozen screen/program syndrome." Plus, I don't want to be caught clinging to my 8-track tapes in the era of MP3's

 

Post a Comment

<< Home