Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I Believe You Hear My Cries


Listen, God! Please, pay attention!
Can you make sense of these ramblings,
my groans and cries?
King-God, I need your help.
Every morning
you'll hear me at it again.
Every morning
I lay out pieces of my life
on your altar
and watch for fire to descend...
And here I am your invited guest--
it's incredible!
I enter your house; here I am,
prostrate in your inner sanctum,
Waiting for directions to get me safely through
enemy lines...
But you'll welcome us with open arms
when we run for cover to you.
Let the party last all night!
Portions of Psalm 5

2 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deborah is a phenominal artist.

 
At 5:00 AM, Blogger ChriS & Yvette Ferguson said...

Her work is amazing. When I first came to IHOP for a visit I bought a small print for my wife.

She captures the feelings, the full range of emotion one might encounter while in the prayer room.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home