Monday, March 26, 2007

Who Am I?

I am still alive as you can imagine this is a very old picture of me! The only other clue I'll give you is that I Pastor a little church on the East Coast. "A gospel is being preached that is withering everything that is in sight. Everything that is green and Godly and pure is being withered. The seed is rotten - there is a famine of hearing the pure Word of the Lord.... there is no pasture. The flocks are desolate and hungry. The rivers are drying up. A strange fire is devouring the pastors. Ezekiel says that Shepherds are trampling down the good pasture and eating the best for themselves. What are the shameful disgraceful things that are happening in the Church of Jesus Christ today?"

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have guessed "Wilkerson" except he now pastors "Times Square Church" in NYC.

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger ChriS & Yvette Ferguson said...

Retroman,

"Times Square Church" is a "little church" on the east coast! You got it man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home